This course is designed to progressively increase your pistol shooting competence. Starting with the fundamentals of marksmanship and firearm safety, to various drills designed to get you moving. Learn the fundamentals of draw stroke, emergency and tactical reloads, trigger and recoil control and target transitions.
David has completed training in TRICOM’s Edged Weapon Counter Measures and Close Quarter Firearm Integration Tactics programs. He is a certified NRA instructor, CLEET certified security officer, experienced martial arts instructor and a former Marine.
You will learn:
- Marksmanship fundamentals.
- Shooting from a concealed carry holster.
- Shooting and moving.
- Emergency and tactical reloads.
- Shooting from cover.
- Basic weapon retention concepts.
- Shooting from kneeling and urban prone positions.
You will need:
- The pistol you intend to shoot.
- Eye protection – your glasses or sunglasses are fine.
- Ear protection – ear plugs or muffs.
- 150 rounds of ammunition.
- Two magazine pouches/holsters.
- All these items are available in the USSA Pro Shop.
For more information contact David at 918-408-6986.