In this course David teaches drills that will develop explosive movement and “getting off the X” princples. The course also teaches the fundamentals of angular and lateral movement while drawing and shooting. Class requirements. Intro to pistol and Basic defensive shooting. Students will need holster, magazine pouch with 2 magazines.
David has completed training in TRICOM’s Edged Weapon Counter Measures and Close Quarter Firearm Integration Tactics programs. He is a certified NRA instructor, CLEET certified security officer, experienced martial arts instructor and a former Marine.
You will need:
- The pistol you intend to shoot.
- Eye protection – your glasses or sunglasses are fine.
- Ear protection – ear plugs or muffs.
- 150 rounds of ammunition.
- Two magazine pouches/holsters.
- All these items are available in the USSA Pro Shop.
Introduction to Pistol
Intermediate Defensive Pistol.
For more information contact David at 918-408-6986.
Bookings are closed for this event.