The USSA facility contains 60+ acres of shooting ranges, bays and training areas. Our range is second to none in the entire United States.
The "Premium" or private lays are areas where you and your group are the only people on the bay. Those are areas that are not shared with other groups. The private bays allow for free movement, which means you a can check your targets without having to clear a firing line. They also allow usages of any yardage on the bay itself. They are shielded off from any other shooters and allow you to move into the bay and shoot near the back of the bay. These bays do allow for movement such as transitioning targets, transitioning weapons, and drawing from concealment.
The "common" bays or shared bays have firing lines and are fixed yardages. The firing line is controlled by the shooters on the lane; there will not be a RSO or buzzer that manually clears it for you. The shared lanes are not capable of variable yardages, instead there is one fixed yardage.
– (6) 25yrd Handgun Bays
– (4) Covered Handgun Bays
– (5) 35 yd PCC’s, Handgun, and .22lr bays
– (7) 50yd Rifle/Pistol Combination Bays
Shared (Common Line)
– (2) Covered Bench Rest Bays (100 Yard)
– (1) 300 Yard Range (100, 200, 300 Yard)
– (1) Covered Handgun Bay for CC & New Shooters
Class Bays and Event Bays
– (2) Training Specific Bays
– (1) 360 Degree Bay
– Indoor Training, Combatives and Class Building